There are bunnies everywhere right now. Plastic, wicker, paper, you name it and there's a rabbit made from it.
I've been kind of anti-holiday decorating (except for Christmas) for a few years. Call me a scrooge, but I'm not crazy about the cheapness and storage requirements of most seasonal decorations.
Why can't I just have joyful things in my home year-round?
So since Easter is this weekend, I thought I’d take a look at some ways to incorporate bunnies into your decor on a more permanent basis. A few tips:
- Stick to neutral colors. White, black, grey and gold are subtle but sophisticated.
- Avoid anything too cartoony - unless you already have that style in your home.
- Don't overdo it. One or two rabbit items can go a long way!
And just a quick note: if you’re thinking of adopting a real bunny for Easter, do your research! The little guys are a 10-12 year commitment and they are just as rewarding as a dog or a cat if you treat them properly.
1. Rabbit with Specs Pillow | http://bit.ly/22rUYyY
2. Superhero Rabbit Screenprint by HAM | http://bit.ly/1o1t9ur
3. Kissing Bunnies Ring Holder | http://bit.ly/25fqFdJ
4. The Emily + Meritt Brass Bunny Table Lamp | http://bit.ly/1WCl8If
5. Bunny Bookends | http://bit.ly/1pEZfOe
6. The Emily + Meritt Bunny Alarm Clock | http://bit.ly/1U1btgv